WHAT TO EXPECT
What can you expect if you're a newcomer at KMCC?
- A warm welcome. We're thrilled to have you join us!
- A friendly, family atmosphere
- Engaging worship music
- Biblical teaching and preaching
- A safe, loving environment for your children
1. Is there a dress code?
There is not a dress code. You are welcome as you are!
2. Do you provide childcare?
During our 9:30 a.m. service, we provide childcare for ages 0 - 5 years and Children's Church for ages 6 - 6th grade.
3. How long are your services?
Sunday morning services are typically an hour and 15 minutes long.
4. What kind of music do you have in your services?
We believe that music in the church is not about us or entertainment; it is about worshipping God. We have a mix of contemporary Christian music and traditional hymns.
5. Am I expected to participate in the offering?
No, please do not feel obligated to participate in the offering. We simply want to be a blessing to you.